Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No-one's going to want me with these stretchmarks: Kerry Katona

She's just split from her latest boyfriend Stuart Nuttall after a short-lived romance.

 And now Kerry Katona has revealed she's terrified she won't find another man, because no-one else will want her. Kerry made the heartbreaking comments in a new interview, in which she discusses her body image issues and reveals she has gained a stone since appearing on Celebrity Big Brother. 


She told  'I can’t see myself getting into a relationship again.

'The thing is, I still don’t love me. I look at my stretchmarks and think, "No one’s going to want me." 'I need to lose weight. I’ve put on a stone since BB – I’m a size 10 now.

Look how fat my bum is. It’s awful.' Kerry, who has previously had liposuction and breast implants, added that she is too frightened to go back under the surgeon's knife to regain her figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment